Disney Count Down

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I EARNED MY EARS!

So I have officially earned my ears! I completed the training assessment with a 100%. Now I can go to work and not have anybody looking over my shoulder, it makes working a lot easier. When I completed my assessment, my coordinator changed my status from training to a level 1 (I don't really know what that means) so I am officially a Disney Cast Member. After the assessment I got to meet with one of my managers, he seemed really nice. I even talked to him briefly about doing the professional internship once I have completed the college program.


Right now I am on my first day off since I started training. I have a huge to-do list. I got a little late to getting around to starting it this morning because I got lost driving around. I wanted to see what was in my new neighborhood and I got lost. luckily I found the '4' and saw a sign to take me back to Disney. I finally got back to where I knew I lived and went to run my usual errands. Now I am just doing some laundry and cleaning up around the room. My next task is to start working on my resume for the professional internship, Wish Me Luck!

Until next time,


The Disney College Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment