Disney Count Down

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Traditions and a Magical Moment

Yesterday I had my Traditions Class. The Traditions Class is an introductory seminar on the Walt Disney Company. It was amazing. We got to watch a video were Walt Disney himself was welcoming all the employees to Disneyland, I got chills.  I knew that Disney was one of the largest entertaining corporations in the World, but to see everything that they have their hands in was amazing. They own several production companies, televisions stations, and several theater productions. We also learned that the Disney Parks are not theme parks, they are a show. When you are in the park you are on stage and have to be in costume. We played games in class and I won a little Minnie Mouse. The day finished up with Mickey Mouse coming into our classroom and giving us our official Disney Nametags! it was so cool! This whole experience was just unbelievable, I feel like I am in a dream:)
Once Traditions was over, two of my roommates and I went to Magic Kingdom. We got there right before the fireworks were about to start, so we ran over to Splash Mountain and got right on and watch the fireworks while riding, it was so magical. after that we went on thunder mountain, where there was not wait, and we had a Magical Moment and got to ride it twice! we didn't have to get off, the cast member told us to stay on. we finished the night with a ride on Pirates. On our way out we got to see some of the electrical parade. It was an amazing night at the Magic Kingdom.
Until next time,

The Disney College Princess

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you - it sounds like everything you've been dreaming of. Dreams really do come true :)

    ReplyDelete