Disney Count Down

Monday, September 6, 2010

INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

I am so nervous right now, I have my interview for the professional internship program at Disney tomorrow at 1:45. I applied for a few roles as an events assistant. I really hope that since I have been an events intern before that will help me get my dream job. I would just love to stay here in Orlando forever. I really thought that I would miss Wisconsin but I don't. I miss certain people but I love living in Florida. Getting this internship would make me the happiest person :)
Having amazing roommates made the transition to Florida much easier. We have the best time together. Yesterday we talked at the breakfast table for over an hour about the weirdest topics. We talked about STDs and alcohol. Don't ask me how we got on this topic but we had fun. we laughed the entire time. And once again this morning we were all at the breakfast table for about two hours talking about wild animals, our jobs, and jail. Good news is that none of us has ever been to jail. But Jenay had to go to a women's prison for some project for school once and she had to talk to women who have killed people. But that is the closet any of us has ever gotten to going to jail. The roommates get along but we are very weird together, we usually can't stop laughing.
My job is going well. I like most of the people I work with, they all seem nice. I think that the fact that I am forced to smile for over 6 hours everyday and forced to make other people smile makes it hard to get upset. Even when you deal with a very upset guest the next guest will make you fell great because you helped them out in some way and they are very thankful for it. I love it when people say "Thank You So Much Miss Lori". And 99% of the time I make someone happy and that makes me happy. I could be here at Disney for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment