Disney Count Down

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FANATIC!

Gosh it has been a long time, I guess I am not good at this whole blog thing. I thought it would be easy but I am way to busy enjoying life right not to be sitting at home and blogging. Right now I needed and excuse not to do homework.
Living and working at Disney has been a dream. I still don't believe that I am here right now working on the Disney College Program. I just had my 30 day interview with my manager, Victor, and he asked me if there was anything that I would change or liked to be fixed and I said no! I absolutley love it here. Some of the other cast members say that I am way to happy, and I can honestly say that I can't think of a time that I have ever been this happy. I don't ever want to leave!
The other day at work on of my managers came over to me and handed me a slip of paper and I thought that I was in so much trouble, but it was a Fanatic Card. A Fanatic card is when a guest or another cast member notices you doing something good and my manager thought that I was showing positive energy, and that I was good at giving directions to the guests. so now I have a positive mark on my record card :) This makes me so happy. Hopefully the Professional Internship people look at that.
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN DISNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment